Night Time Infant Care in Atlanta, Georgia
We are now accepting Georgia Pediatric Program(GAPP)–In-Home Nursing.
Medicaid’s Georgia Pediatric Program (GAPP), an in-home nursing program is designed to serve eligible members based on a medical necessity determination(s) for children under the age of 20 years 11 months. Members seeking services through GAPP’s In-Home Nursing Program must have medically necessary nursing and/or personal care support needs for services to be approved.
GAPP offers the following services described below.
In-Home Skilled Nursing Services
Skilled Nursing Care is provided in the home.
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- IV therapies
- Monitoring vital signs such as blood pressure, pulse, respiration & temperature
- Tube feedings
- Wound care
Personal Care Support Personnel
Personal care support personnel provide care to eligible GAPP members such as
- ADL (feeding, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene)
- Preparation of meals
- Light housekeeping, around the members’ personal space
- Assisting with mobility & ambulation and other services