We developed this service for those mothers that are in unique situations such as:
- A difficult birth resulting in the need for added stay
- Mothers who had a C-section or complication and need a little more direct assistance
- Mothers with partners that have other family obligations like older siblings, pets, or household issues or are unavailable due to work
- Being in a hospital that does not have nursery facilities
These are not all the reasons for this service. We understand that each birth experience will be unique, and that each family has their own dynamics. Our services are there to help ease this transition.
The services will include:
• All of the standard Night Time Infant Care services that we provide in home – the only difference is that we will now bring that service to your hospital room.
• All of the benefits of having someone there trained to assist you and baby during this transition time.
Take note: we are in no way affiliated with any hospital, nor will we provide any medical services or advice. We will be strictly providing the Doula services that we do so well, just in your hospital room with you and baby.
In-Hospital Postpartum Doula Care Packages
$412.50 For 8 hours
$500.00 for 10 hours
$618.50 For 12 hours